BBC Cricket News
- Smith ton leaves Test finely poised
Captain Steve Smith's second century in two Tests helps Australia open up a slender lead over India in Brisbane.
- Cook not the way forward - Hughes
Alastair Cook should be relieved of the one-day captaincy if England are to prosper at the ICC World Cup, says Simon Hughes.
- Notts sign Philander and Hilfenhaus
Nottinghamshire sign South African bowling all-rounder Vernon Philander and Australian seamer Ben Hilfenhaus for the 2015 season.
- Pietersen shines in Big Bash defeat
Kevin Pietersen scores 66 from 46 balls but Melbourne are beaten by Adelaide in the Australian T20 Big Bash.
- Whitticase leaves Leicestershire
Former director of cricket Phil Whitticase leaves Leicestershire after a 31-year association with the club.
- Bracewell to leave Gloucestershire
Gloucestershire confirm director of cricket John Bracewell is to end his 15-year association with the county in January.
- Ashes decision disappoints Hampshire
Rod Bransgrove says not to award the Ageas Bowl an Ashes Test in 2019 may force him to reconsider his role at the club.
- Cook's England form a 'big worry'
Former England one-day coach Ashley Giles says captain Alastair Cook's form is a "big worry" ahead of the World Cup.
- Sussex must 'nurture' seam pair
Sussex signings Tymal Mills and Ajmal Shahzad will need "nurturing" to fulfil their potential, says boss Mark Robinson.
- Grounds awarded 2019 Ashes Tests
Edgbaston and Old Trafford are allocated Ashes Tests for 2019 as the ECB announces its international venues for 2017-2019.