BBC Cricket News
- Cook will not quit as ODI skipper
Alastair Cook says he will not stand down as England one-day captain despite the series defeat by India.
- India humble England to win series
India send England to a humiliating nine-wicket defeat to win the fourth one-day international at Edgbaston and the series 3-0.
- Yorkshire pair share record stand
Adam Lyth and Adil Rashid put on 296 as Yorkshire declare on 610-6 in the Roses match, with Lancashire 144-2 at stumps.
- Collingwood ton sets up tight finish
Paul Collingwood hits his first hundred for two years as Durham set Notts a target of 375 to win at Chester-le-Street.
- Rogers knock frustrates Warwickshire
Chris Rogers passes 1,000 first-class runs for the season as he and Middlesex frustrate title hopefuls Warwickshire.
- Teenager hits ton against Somerset
Teenager Ben Duckett hits a maiden Championship century as Northants declare on 448-9 on day three against Somerset.
- Northeast ton keeps Kent in touch
Sam Northeast hits a measured century as Kent total 329 against Glamorgan, who reach 150-3 at the end of day three.
- Footitt checks Worcestershire total
Mark Footitt takes 6-115 as Derbyshire bowl out Worcestershire for 385 and then reach 145-2 at close of play.
- Adams double ton gives Hants edge
Jimmy Adams hits a double century as Hampshire pile on the runs against Leicestershire on day three at Southampton.
- Hants sign Nottinghamshire's Adams
Hampshire sign Nottinghamshire seamer Andre Adams on a short-term deal for the 2015 season.