BBC Cricket News
- Anderson proud to surpass Botham
James Anderson says he was "proud" to have overtaken Sir Ian Botham as England's highest Test wicket-taker.
- 'Superb Anderson a tireless pioneer'
James Anderson's England wicket record is due reward for a bowler who never stops learning, says Jonathan Agnew.
- West Indies hold on to deny England
West Indies hold on to draw the first Test on the day James Anderson becomes England's leading Test wicket-taker.
- Bears have hard work ahead - Brown
Warwickshire director of cricket Dougie Brown warns that there is a lot of hard work to do to match last summer's success.
- KP & Sangakkara 'like Christmas Day'
Surrey captain Gareth Batty says it is "like Christmas Day" to have Kevin Pietersen and Kumar Sangakkara in their squad.
- 'Pietersen has scored enough runs'
Australia captain Michael Clarke believes Kevin Pietersen could have a part to play for England in this summer's Ashes series.
- 'I feared being dropped in World Cup'
Alex Hales says he felt inhibited during the World Cup and fearful he would be dropped if he was dismissed playing an attacking shot.
- Get behind Cook, says Flintoff
Former England captain Andrew Flintoff believes current Test skipper Alastair Cook will prove his doubters wrong.
- Children 'put off sport by parents'
Children as young as eight are being put off sport by the behaviour of their parents, a new study has found.
- Kent spinner Riley staying grounded
Kent spinner Adam Riley will focus on his own game despite some pundits calling for him to be added to the England setup.