BBC Cricket News
- Injured Root out of World Twenty20
Joe Root will miss England's Twenty20 matches against West Indies after breaking his thumb in the last one-day international.
- England well beaten in T20 opener
England suffer a 27-run defeat by West Indies in the first of three Twenty20 internationals in Barbados.
- Broad to miss rest of T20 series
England captain Stuart Broad will miss his side's two remaining Twenty20 matches in West Indies with a knee injury.
- Sri Lanka seal Asia Cup final win
Sri Lanka beat holders Pakistan by five wickets with 22 balls remaining at the Asia Cup final in Mirpur:
- Jersey promoted to World League Four
Jersey beat the Cayman Island by 122 runs in Malaysia to seal promotion to World League Four with a game to spare.
- Burgoyne takes 'stress issues' break
Derbyshire all-rounder Peter Burgoyne is allowed an extended period of absence to deal with "stress-related issues".
- Collingwood wants focus on series win
Paul Collingwood says England must focus on winning the Twenty20 series in the West Indies, not use it as World T20 preparation.
- Warwickshire confirm Trott's return
Warwickshire confirm that England batsman Jonathan Trott will be fit to start the new season in April.
- Buttler backed by legend Richards
West Indies legend Viv Richards says England one-day star Jos Buttler is "one of the finest finishers in world cricket".
- Australia seal dramatic SA series win
Australia finally break South Africa's resistance to win the series and send Graeme Smith into retirement with defeat.