BBC Cricket News
- Cook makes 95 as England thrive
England captain Alastair Cook falls for 95 but Gary Ballance hits a century on day one of the third Test against India.
- Hildreth and Gregory stun Durham
James Hildreth and Lewis Gregory hit unbeaten centuries to lead Somerset to victory over Durham in the One-Day Cup.
- Maxwell finds form in Hampshire win
Glenn Maxwell hits 146, his highest one-day score, as Hampshire beat Lancashire by 148 runs in the One-Day Cup.
- Hales hits ton in comfortable Notts win
Opener Alex Hales hits a fine century as Nottinghamshire beat Sussex by 29 runs in the One-Day Cup at Horsham.
- Pettini hits century in easy Essex win
Mark Pettini hits an unbeaten century as Essex cruise to an eight-wicket win over Worcestershire in their opening One-Day Cup game.
- Willey stars as Northants beat Glos
David Willey takes four wickets and hits the winning runs as Northants beat Gloucestershire in the One-Day Cup.
- Glamorgan chase 308 to beat Surrey
Graham Wagg sees Glamorgan to a victory target of 308 against Surrey as the Welsh side make it two wins from two in the One-Day Cup.
- Bears hold nerve to beat Middlesex
Jonathan Trott scores 78 as Warwickshire start their One-Day Cup campaign with a narrow four-run win over Middlesex.
- Madsen century drives Derbyshire win
Wayne Madsen hits his second hundred in 24 hours as he guides Derbyshire to a seven-wicket One-Day Cup win at Leicestershire.
- Ireland-Sri Lanka A game abandoned
The third and final ODI between Ireland and Sri Lanka A on Sunday is abandoned with no play possible at Coleraine.