BBC Cricket News
- Trott ready to resume England career
Warwickshire's Jonathan Trott believes he is ready to resume his England career, 10 months after he quit the Ashes tour.
- Pakistan name Afridi as T20 captain
Shahid Afridi is reappointed as Pakistan's Twenty20 captain - three years after he was sacked from the role.
- Hildreth puts pressure on Middlesex
James Hildreth makes 182 as Somerset pile up 523-9 declared before reducing Middlesex to 64-7 on day two at Taunton.
- Taylor & Libby hit tons for Notts
Centuries by James Taylor and Championship debutant Jake Libby help Notts make a solid reply against Sussex.
- Durham pair dominate Northants
Scott Borthwick and Paul Collingwood hit tons as Durham took charge against Northants on day two at Chester-le-Street.
- Vince fights back after Kent spree
James Vince makes an unbeaten 64 as Hampshire close on 127-3, replying to Kent's massive first innings total of 507.
- Injured Clarke out of Pakistan ODIs
Australia will be without captain Michael Clarke for their three one-day internationals against Pakistan in the UAE.
- Kieswetter pledges to stay on attack
England's Craig Kieswetter says he will not change his aggressive style of play after returning from a horrific facial injury.
- Warwickshire name Chopra as skipper
Warwickshire appoint Varun Chopra as their new county captain following Jim Troughton's retirement.
- Extra pace key to progress - Woakes
Warwickshire seamer Chris Woakes says finding extra pace was key to getting his central contract with England.