BBC Cricket News
- India suspend tours to West Indies
India suspend all future tours to the Caribbean following the West Indies' decision to abandon their tour of India last week.
- Ireland easily beaten by Canterbury
Ireland suffer a 117-run defeat at the hands of Canterbury in their penultimate tour match in New Zealand.
- Denly returns to Kent from Middlesex
Joe Denly returns to Kent from Middlesex, while Brendan Nash and head coach Jimmy Adams extend their contracts.
- New Worcestershire deal for Mitchell
Worcestershire captain Daryl Mitchell signs a new four-year contract after leading the county to promotion.
- Ireland game abandoned in Hamilton
Ireland's tour match against a New Zealand XI is abandoned without a ball being bowled because of rain in Hamilton.
- Australia extend Lehmann's contract
Ashes-winning coach Darren Lehmann has his Australia contract extended by one year until June 2017.
- McKay backs further Aussie signings
Seam bowler Clint McKay hopes to see more Australians in the Leicestershire dressing room next year.
- Scots lose against Canterbury
Scotland suffer a four-wicket defeat to Canterbury in New Zealand in the latest match in their World Cup warm-up tour.
- Cairns given perjury trial date
Ex-New Zealand player Chris Cairns is told he will stand trial on perjury charges next October and bailed until January.
- Leics seek 'inspirational' coach
Interim chief executive Andrew Boyce says Leicestershire must appoint a head coach with a "winning attitude".