BBC Cricket News
- Carberry still hopes for England place
Michael Carberry says he has not given up hope of keeping his Test place, despite criticising the England management.
- Newell confirms England interview
Nottinghamshire's director of cricket Mick Newell says he has been interviewed for the vacant England head coach role.
- Joyce leads Sussex to win at Edgbaston
Ed Joyce's second century in the match helps Sussex to a seven-wicket victory over Warwickshire at Edgbaston.
- Durham excited by Sangakkara link
Head coach Jon Lewis says Sri Lanka's Kumar Sangakkara would be a "tremendous" signing for Durham.
- Murtagh haul helps Middlesex to win
Tim Murtagh's five-for sets Middlesex on their way to a 10-wicket Division One victory over Nottinghamshire at Lord's.
- Worcestershire secure win over Kent
Gareth Andrew takes 4-43 as Worcestershire dismiss Kent for 140 on the final day at New Road to win by 125 runs.
- Essex complete comeback victory
Monty Panesar picks up two wickets as Essex begin the new season with a 53-run victory over Derbyshire at Chelmsford.
- Somerset and Yorkshire share draw
Kane Williamson top scores with 57 as Yorkshire and Somerset play out a draw in Division One at Taunton.
- Carberry steers Hants to victory
Michael Carberry's century helps Hampshire to a comprehensive eight-wicket victory over Gloucestershire at Bristol.
- Cricket board asked to probe IPL
India's Supreme Court asks the board to investigate the role of 13 individuals in spot-fixing and illegal betting in the IPL.