BBC Cricket News
- Stokes & Cook shine for England
Ben Stokes hits the fastest Test century at Lord's and Alastair Cook is 153 not out as England rally against New Zealand.
- Ground-breaking Stokes thrills fans
Ben Stokes's memorable 85-ball century can help win back the public's affection for England, says Jonathan Agnew.
- Yorkshire plan for Gillespie exit
Yorkshire are planning for the possible departure of first-team coach Jason Gillespie to become England head coach
- Mumbai Indians claim 2015 IPL title
Mumbai Indians win the Indian Premier League title after beating Chennai Super Kings in the final in Kolkata.
- Bowlers dominate first day at Hove
Ollie Robinson takes six wickets for Sussex, but Warwickshire's bowlers struck back on the first day at Hove.
- Surrey edge first day at Beckenham
Tom Curran and Matt Dunn take three wickets apiece as Surrey edge the first day's play against Kent at Beckenham.
- Sex claims hit S Lanka women cricket
Members of Sri Lanka's women's cricket team were forced to perform sexual favours to keep their places in the team, the sports ministry says.
- Fell and Cox knocks put Worcs on top
Tom Fell and Ben Cox score half centuries as Worcestershire have the better of the opening day against Durham.
- Godleman and Amla star for Derbyshire
Billy Godleman and Hashim Amla put Derbyshire in a strong position on day one against Lancashire at Southport.
- High security as Pakistan win T20
More than 4,000 security staff are in force as Pakistan stages its first international match since a 2009 terror attack.