BBC Cricket News
- Tykes on verge of quarters with win
Yorkshire remain on course for a place in the One-Day Cup quarter-finals as they beat Leicestershire by 31 runs.
- Bears ease to win over Glamorgan
Warwickshire's Oliver Hannon-Dalby takes a career-best 5-27 as the Bears beat Glamorgan by nine wickets at Edgbaston.
- Middlesex beat Sussex in thriller
Nick Gubbins and Dawid Malan score centuries as Middlesex beat Sussex by three runs in a dramatic rain-hit game at Hove.
- Willey stars in Northants victory
England and Northants all-rounder David Willey hits a fine 91 to set up a four-wicket One-Day Cup win over Somerset.
- Middlesex rest out-of-sorts Morgan
Out-of-form England one-day captain Eoin Morgan will miss four Middlesex matches before the ODI series against Australia.
- Leach first-over hat-trick in defeat
Worcestershire's Joe Leach takes a hat-trick with the first three balls but Northants still win the One-Day Cup game.
- Bell-Drummond hails Kent potential
Kent batsman Daniel Bell-Drummond says the potential of their young players was key to his decision to sign a new deal.
- Wood should replace Anderson - Broad
England bowler Stuart Broad backs Mark Wood to replace James Anderson for the crucial fourth Ashes Test at Trent Bridge.
- Zimbabwe end losing run with NZ win
Zimbabwe beat New Zealand by seven wickets in the first one-day international in Harare to end a 10-match winless run.
- Pitch fears end Glamorgan-Hants game
Glamorgan's One Day Cup match against Hampshire is abandoned after concerns of a "dangerous pitch".