BBC Cricket News
- Warner hits ton but Pakistan on top
Australia opener David Warner's third consecutive Test hundred cannot prevent Pakistan seizing the upper hand in the first Test.
- Flintoff signs for Brisbane Heat
Former England all-rounder Andrew Flintoff joins Brisbane Heat for the Australian Big Bash T20.
- Hudson-Prentice signs Sussex deal
Teenage Sussex all-rounder Fynn Hudson-Prentice signs a professional contract with the Hove-based club.
- Trott signs new Warwickshire deal
Warwickshire's England batsman Jonathan Trott signs a new three-year contract with the Bears.
- Ireland tour ends with Otago defeat
Ireland lose their final tour match in New Zealand as Jesse Ryder's quickfire 136 helps earn Otago a three-wicket win.
- Windies India tour a 'wake-up call'
West Indies' decision to end their tour of India early must provoke change, says former Test bowler Ian Bishop.
- Shantry signs three-year Worcs deal
Worcestershire left-armer Jack Shantry signs an extended three-year contract with the promoted Division One side.
- Somerset bowler Thomas breaks ankle
Somerset's preparations for the 2015 season are hampered as fast bowler Alfonso Thomas breaks an ankle while playing golf.
- Scots end tour with Otago defeat
Scotland end their World Cup warm-up tour with a 67-run defeat by Otago despite Kyle Coetzer hitting 128.
- Lancashire release fast bowler Kabir
Lancashire announce fast bowler Kabir Ali, who needs shoulder surgery, has been released after two seasons with the county.